Page 1 - Reviews - Walden Farms, Marinara Sauce, Tomato Basil, 12 oz (340 g) - iHerb
IE
Wing Wong
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

The color and consistency are different from high calorie/sugared marinara sauce, but it tastes good! I add a little extra basil and oregano when cooking it for more flavor, along with garlic salt on top (but I did that with regular marinara too). High quality pasta can be made, however the package is a drawback as it is easy to leak and hard to open.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

it's ingredient is very nice and with nice quality. Package is pretty good size and taste like delicious tomato. I would like to buy this again near future. it's good for diet and good for cooking when you make pasta. it's zero calorie so easy to use this when you have an diet.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Pleasantly surprised how good this was…has a very spaghetti sauce taste (not a ketchup or plain tomato sauce taste) I add a salt spice blend to It and some grated Parmesan and it is very good.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

So delicious! When you’re craving pasta but are ok a strict diet, this stuff is amazing with bref mince and pasta! Definitely a regular in our pantry!

Posted on Jun 29, 2021

Love Walden Farms’ products and this one is no exception. The sauce is surprisingly tasty and is a welcome accompaniment to various noodles and dishes. Highly recommended!

Posted on May 23, 2022

Having grown up near Walden Farms, I was overjoyed to find their 5 calorie per serving tomato basil marinara sauce with no fat and very, very low carbs. Unfortunately, I neglected to check sodium content and serving size, at 310mg of sodium for a 2 tbsp serving. I find 2 tbsp is a drop in the bucket. It doesn't compare with other low sodium brands with 1/2 cup serving size.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Walden Farms is easily becoming one of my new go-to's, Not only does it fit all my dietary requirements, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free AND Sugar-free, but the price is great, especially for the size you get. I'm just one, so this pasta sauce was 2 dinners for me. As i would with any pasta sauce, i put some fresh herbs in. Basil and I added some chopped zucchini!

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

I have mixed feelings about this mostly because it tastes as though it was just a squeezed tomato (so why not just use a squeezed tomato) at least there is some flavour to it unlike most of the other savoury products from this brand, but I don't think I would buy this again. Only get it if you're curious

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I'm trying to lose weight without working out because I'm lazy, so I'm trying to replace all of my snacks with sad but sufficient mockup food. I use this sauce with fake seaweed pasta, cauliflower pizza base and unsweetened tears.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Very good marinara sauce for poultry and shrimp. It is a bit thin in consistency but has a nice taste. I thicken with a roux to put over pasta and it holds up well. High quality product.