IE

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Great taste and good packaging. Arrived quickly. I really enjoyed this product. I used it on salad. The price was a little expensive but overall it was quite good. And the ingredients were healthy. I happy because there are no calories or added sweeteners. The size of the bottle was enough for several servings.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

The quality is good. Taste brings some spicy and suitable for using it with noodles. The size is good and packaging well. 0carlories can let you maintain your weight more easily. Recommend for using it during your diet. it is very convenient to add some taste in your light meal.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

The product is of high quality and the taste is very wonderful. For the first time I try this flavor and it is wonderful and the taste is wonderful

0f42cf7a-2084-4d46-8ef8-b2f5df4f5135
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

wasn't as spicy or that traditional buffalo flavor i was hoping for, but still very good! i would buy again. thinner than expected but love walden farms!!

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I can't help but feel like I'm eating a bunch of chemicals when I use this so I try not to use too much. The flavor is OK.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Great taste, wish it was thicker, very thin/watery consistency. Used on Cauliflower that was put in air fryer.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

good taste. zero calories. good for diet. I give good recommendation on.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

GOOD ``BUT expensive than befor too much

Posted on Sep 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

The salads and sauces here are good because they are low in calories. I bought them to sprinkle on salads. They are large in size and packaged well.