Page 1 - Reviews - Waxelene, Multi-Purpose Ointment, 3 oz (85 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I love Waxelene. My son has very sensitive skin and he uses Waxelene to help with his psoriasis. I had a friend who was developing a rash from masks. She used Waxelene as a barrier and the rash went away. I use it for the amazing hydration and natural properties. I suggest Waxelene to everyone I know!

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

If you know a thing or two about "moist wound healing", then I am sure you know vaseline is an amazing way to heal your wounds, cuts, scars, etc. However, the research and environmental group score of vaseline and siloxane is not so good and it scared me, so I started looking for non-toxic ways to heal my scars and wounds resulting after skin reactions and more.. and the research led me to shea butter and Waxelene as well as lanolin, as the 3 most effective ways of things you can apply on your skin for extended periods of time, I really hope my review has helped you on your journey to better health!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

it works very well on chapped lips , as well as a great benefit for the dry skin around my toes and many other uses. The quality is great, along with the value , and has a nice scent! I feel am able to get a lot of use for the size as well as value. I find it very effective.

Posted on May 13, 2022

the size is great, a large jar. Not greasy and actually feels like it moisturizering. It doesn't clog pores. The smell is small and natural smelling. Benefits: I've seen it heal my sons deep eczema irritated skin and elevate some of his itch.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Pleasant smell and works awesome in winter! Our whole family uses it for every patch of dry skin. We may need a bigger jar soon!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Using it to protect my and my kid's skin during the winter. It's not moisturising per se, more of a protective barrier to prevent drying. I use toner or cream underneath to hydrate.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Very happy to have found this product - a little goes a long way to effectively moisturize without being greasy. Nice delicate fresh scent.

Posted on May 26, 2022

great quality. nice travel size. subtle scent.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Easy to use. Moisturizers well without a greasy feel.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Great on fry lips and cuticles