Page 1 - Reviews - Weleda, Sensitive Care Facial Cream, Almond Extracts, 1.0 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 15, 2022

I have used much more expensive products with less satisfying results!! Feels great on my skin all day and a tube will last you a long time. The scent is subtle and pleasant. Highly recommend.

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

Perfect cream for my sensitive dry skin, using as night cream, wish it will be bigger size .

7c57a144-7801-4643-928c-6b08da40d426
131090b8-f27b-4a1d-84c3-a38afd5f07c2
116f76f1-f1d7-4700-b75c-59ba8f2ced6e
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

friend asked me to get it for her, she loves it

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

loved using it before makeup and even as the last step in my skin routine gives a moisture boost and smells great.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

I like it but don’t like how it smell

Posted on Mar 14, 2021

I am not a fan of the smell, and it takes a good amount to cover your face (not the kind of lotion where a little goes a long way). Contains alcohol, which doesn’t moisturize as much as I would like. I want to like it more than I do, but I’m going to keep looking for a more moisturizing face cream.

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

My favourite Weleda line. This one is better for a cold time of the year, than a lotion version. Suitable for reactive skin, calming and removing red spots.

Posted on Jan 7, 2021

I usually love Weleda, but wasn't super impressed with it. It's a small amount for the price you pay and also it's "sensitive" properties don't really shine through. It's an ok face cream, not rich enough, but does the trick

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Scent mild. Not sticky. Recommended.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Great cream specially before applying makeup