Page 1 - Reviews - Weleda, Sensitive Care Facial Lotion, Almond Extracts, 1.0 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

This moisturizer was one of my first skincare buys when I started my skincare journey a year and a half ago. And no matter what other moisturizers I tried, this one has always remained my favourite. It’s fragrance free, has simple ingredients, and absorbs into the skin pretty quickly, but it will look oily if you apply too much. I apply it by dotting it around my face first, then I spread/ rub it all over my face and neck. I have sensitive combination skin, and this facial lotion has never broke me out. In fact, it’s the lotion I run to when my skin has a bad reaction/ breakout.

Posted on May 17, 2022

When you apply a small amount, you can feel the moisture replenishment starting. Unlike so many others, this one lasts and doesn't totally absorb into your skin, so you feel the non greasy moisturizing for hours to come. My skin feels very soft, and the scent is subtle and pleasant .

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

My boyfriend uses this for some redness on his face that can flare up from time to time. It's the only cream he's found that works well for him and doesn't irritate his skin. The price is a little steep for the size (hence the four vs. five stars). But we will continue to buy it from iherb.com because it's difficult to find elsewhere.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

great scent, natural ingredients, quaint packaging, pocket size for convenience, with great benefits for all ages! highly recommend, easy to use and add into daily routine - a true quality product.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

i like this face cream, i really do. it goes on not too oily. my only reason for the less than stellar rating is the price point. 30ml is really quite a small amount of face cream, and i ran through the tube relatively quickly. so, heads up regarding the small tube size.

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

I love Weleda brand this is my favorite Facial lotion using as a base before applying makeup moisture skin perfectly.

74438396-1fa7-41fa-b9d8-64d44c18418c
d44c5ffa-53e5-4e40-8dbd-f565c3166a0c
Posted on May 23, 2022

Great product! Works well!! Clean ingredient list. I love that. I use both face products and love them.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Reordering it for couple of years, the best light face cream!

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Smells bad. I have combination skin and after using this cream for a few days I had spots on my cheeks. not suitable for acne prone skin ... very small size

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I guess it was good if it didn't contain alcohol