Page 1 - Reviews - Wholesome, Organic Raw Blue Agave, 44 oz (1.25 kg) - iHerb
IE

Nooryza
Posted on Aug 3, 2021

Healthy choice of sweetener and I love how little I use and it will be more than enough. I think it is the double sugar taste of any sweetener so don't use alot in your recipes only little bit will be more than enough to give you the perfect sweetness. احبه المحلي مراااا طبيعي وبديل ممتاز للسكر استخدمه للوصفات وأحيانا للمشروبات بدال العسل وحلاه اقوى من العسل والسكر يعني بس استخدموا كمية اقل من المعتاد ببضبط معاكم ❤️😍

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

The quality of the product is perfect and taste awesome. It is about four times sweeter than conventional sugar and adds a unique flavor to your meals and beverages. With a low-glycemic value, Non-GMO, organic, Kosher, and vegan friendly. It is the perfect sweetener to your diet.

b97cdb0c-7bc2-4c53-bd2e-fba33e632039
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Because of it's taste and low glycemic effect, this has been a favorite of ours. Besides using it as a syrup, it can be used for many other uses as well. You're missing out if you don't give it a try; the quality is excellent. Everyone benefits with a good choice like Wholesome Agave!!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

This is one of my favorite brands of agave nectar. The taste is not too sweet and gives my coffee a mild sweetness when just a tsp is added. I buy this product from iHerb all of the time. I love it. The size of the bottle is also an excellent price for the quantity and quality of what you get.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Wholesome is an agave brand I purchase a lot and I use a lot of agave (I use it to sweeten my tea) so it ends up getting a little pricey, and it's hard to find it in such a large size so that combined with the price makes it really unbeatable. I prefer raw blue agave because it is less processed, and it has a really nice subtle caramel-y flavor as well. I use it as a substitute for sugar in a lot of recipes but it is important to note it is definitely more concentrated sweetness, I probably use 1/2-2/3 the amount of agave as I would sugar

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

It’s a healthy choice of sweetener and I love how little I need to use to make things sweet enough. It’s much sweeter than white sugar but a lot less glycemic so use it guilt-free! Don't use too much though. A little bit will be more than enough to give you the perfect sweetness, but if you wanna whip egg whites white sugar is not replaceable as it gives the texture, not just the taste. It’s a bargain to buy this volume at such price, plus I don’t have a sweet tooth so I don’t use it frequently. I suppose it’ll only get used up after half a year. P.S. this one has a stronger and richer flavour than the light agave nectar, but seems more watery. I bought both and love them equally! If this review helps please kindly give me a thumbs up! It’ll give me rewards and let me buy and review more products :)

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

my first time using Agave syrup . i added to my bakery.. works fine . it's not too watery.. .. my husband uses it as honey replacement. it still contains 60kcal in every serving ( one TBSP) but it's low GI. moderate consumption will be fine afterall. i have not tasted the syrup alone..not sure if there is any aftertaste as i used in my cooking only..the big serving size with cap is just nice !!! wont overflow .. very good . the dark color added a bit of coloring to my cupcakes too , which i like it very much .

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Good quality, ingredient, taste, size. Use it in banana cake recipe. Better benefit compare to sugar. What can i say about composition or package, it’s ok

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

For years, this has been my go to agave. Excellent value, fair trade, and has the perfect level of sweetness (this raw version is slightly less sweet, and has a slight molasses flavour compared to Wholesome's 'light' agave).

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

It is my second purchase and I use this for making my smoothies. The taste is awesome and great for my kids as well. Highly recommend:)