Page 1 - Reviews - Wildway, Grain Free Granola, Dark Chocolate Sea Salt, 8 oz ( 227 g) - iHerb
IE
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Taste amazing! not too sweet and no artificial flavors. 100% natural ingredients , no grains and I love the textures of it. So delicious with my greek yogurt! Would love to try other flavors as well.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I absolutely love this product, the ingredients taste really fresh and natural , the blend between the salt and the sweetness of the dates is delicious, the only downside is the small amount because once you start its hard to put down,

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Really nice flavour with the sea salt. Good chocolatey taste. I'd buy again. Slightly on the expensive side, but I'd still get it again.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

It’s so good. Absolutely wonderful. It’s the fifth time I order it. I actually add it to my homemade granola. Love it. Highly recommended.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I was looking for a sugar-free (and preferably artificial sugar free) chocolate granola option to top my overnight oats, and I wanted it to pack a hefty nutritional punch. This does the trick! And it's tasty, too!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Good ingredients. Very tasty and healthy. Goes along way to have for breakfast with fruit. Recommend that you try.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

My new favorite. I love the not too sweet taste of raw chocolate, together with all the nuts. Definitely would buy again

Karin
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

amazing soft and chewy texture, nice sweet and nutty flavor

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Delicious! There was a big date in it. It's not so salty, so I think it's easy to eat.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

i wouldnt buy it again but its not bad just not my type of flavour or texture