IE

Veselka
Posted on Jul 10, 2022
Good

I like these sweets as they replace the ordinary candies. The ingredients are perfect: xylitol and no sugar. Size of package is okay. We use them after eating which is useful for teeth. I think they may be used for those who are on diet. The smell is natural. We like the taste and quality.

58d93f91-77cc-49b9-bda0-811626baac03
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

These are lovely.. it hurts a little spending so much on lollipops but these are the only ones that are actually worth it. I’ve found them to be best value on iherb website. We have to invest in our health... sure you can buy 25 mini name branded lollies for £1 but they’re not good for us or our children whereas these are natural, good for the teeth and yummy! They don’t leave that fuzzy feeling on my teeth after eating it like i would if I had a sugar based lolly. Xylitol as the sweetener, so it is healthy and natural, they taste lovely too and the quality is great. The ingredients are natural with no added sugar. My son loves them!

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I really liked these candies. Package is very conveniently to use , easy to open and convenient to store in a closet. great quality! I thought they would be very small in size and the child would ask for more, but one was enough. taste is moderately sweet, the child is delighted.

My little girl loves lollipops and these are the only ones I feel comfortable giving her. Sugar is soo bad and damaging to teeth. These have no sugar but still satisfy her sweet tooth. They aren't huge lollipops either, which is great because I often find leftover slobbered on and unwrapped candy casually dumped in the car door handle by my kids. If you can relate to this, please rate my review!

Posted on May 22, 2022

Posted on May 22, 2022

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Great options to keep my little ones busy while out. They’re still really sticky and the stick gets soggy which but I like them as a healthier treat than regular candy. Plus I think it’s helping with with teeth. The added xylitol is what’s in our toothpaste. Bacteria apparently are tricked to live off it thinking it’s sugar, but they die off because it doesn’t fuel them.