IE
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 23, 2022
Excellent !

I've used his product when trying to conceive my 1st child and it did wonders I had low amh and low egg reserve after taking a tone of fertility meds like menapor and bravel . With no luck then I started taking this product and dhea and feel preggers in on cycle then I had two more kids with ease naturally . Now where trying for kid 4 lol

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Let me say,, I've many different supliment on my table,,, but this one!!! It's the TOOOOP, I REALY LOVE IT, I wanted to order another one but wasn't in the stock, royal jelly, bee pollen propolis , for me i thinks they are the Best supplements out there

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Our family has been taking this product for several years and find its benefits are many. From personal experience, I notice an increase in energy, anti-inflammatory properties, and improved immunity. I like that nature is so giving and this product, made by bees, is another things to be grateful for.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

I have alot of supplements and this one I mix with a half teaspoon honey is the greatest thing I do every day in the morning on empty stomach I used this product since 2020 and find its benefits are many. From personal experience, I notice an increase in energy, anti-inflammatory properties, and improved immunity. I like that nature is so giving and this product, made by bees, is another things to be grateful for.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

The colorful label is attractive, and it's great that there's 90 capsules per bottle. The capsules have the natural odor of its ingredients, which does not bother me because I quickly take the 2 capsules daily as instructed on the bottle. They have helped with my asthma issue, I feel energetic, and I don't get sick very often. Excellent quality product.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Who knew bees make anything other than honey ?.. Royal Jelly and Propolis is apparently very beneficial to the immune system and overall health. I gave one of these to my dad, who had been coughing and wheezing for a few days, along with Paradise Herbs Imperial Mushrooms, and though not completely gone, he seems to feel much better just a day later.

Posted on May 2, 2022

The capsule is a blend of beef and pork gelatin.so it’s not for muslims . You can empty the capsule and take what inside it and throw the capsule itself

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Quality product from a trust worthy company. Gives me energy and taste isnt too bad going down. Use it for my allergies and energy boost throughout the day.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Love this royal jelly bee propolis for my allergies. It seems to help a lot, I highly recommend this one! Plus it has a triple bee complex to keep you mega healthy!