IE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 17, 2022

This Yogi tea is of superb quality. I have been using it for years. It has great benefits! Whenever I feel a sore throat or other common cold symptoms coming on, I have a cup or two and my symptoms subside within 24 hours! I like that it is caffeine free, the taste is great, and the ingredients are organic and pure. The combination of herbs they use are amazing!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I use Cold Season tea when I feel tired, or beginning to feel scratchy throat. The taste is exceptional without being medicinal. Best part is I can keep adding hot water to the cup; just one tea bag lasts up to 3 cups. Making it a triple serving from just one bag. That makes my day!

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

Absolutely love the ingredients, the quality, taste and I use all the time. Size is normal and packaging always cute functionable. Benefits are unlimited. Great tea blend no caffeine. It’s nice to enjoy anytime of day really. Frequently use two servings at once for me. Love the brand too.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Always hit and miss with being able to get Yogi Tea delivered to France. So I like to stock up when I can. Especially for the cold season, which lasts a while in Europe.. Also a nice warming tea to have through the day or in the evening. Just love the quality and tastes of Yogi tea. Recyclable packaging is great and love their range

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

wonderful tea for cold weather, I really like the taste of ginger and pepper adds spice. Perfect quality. Natural ingredients. I like about the product, that you can brew one bag for two cups and it will still be delicious. Caffein free. I will definitely order more.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

When I feel like I have the sniffles I add this to my morning coffee and by the time I am the sniffles are gone Good tea

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Yogi teas are just wonderful! Great quality with good packaging and encouraging sentences when u open a package. Been using this tea when I’m sick and I definitely feel much better! I love the taste and it’s quite beneficial!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

It easy to use . Good quality. Benefit, good size, not harms composition . Give nice color, coverage , for all age girls, have nice scent , normal texture and Concern. Good package

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I always keep this on hand and drink it when I start to feel run down or get a cold. Has a lovely warm spicy taste. A favourite from Yogi