IE
Based on 1,223 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,223 Ratings
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I love that you can drink this on colder days, on warm days to give you a boost, during days when i feel uncomfortable from my period, or even when im feeling bloated. My whole family drinks this, it's suitable for all ages. I can do about 2 cups per bag, which makes this really worth it!

e72a1701-7ac9-475d-9942-fd70bebcc7f2
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I’ve been drinking this tea for several years. I love it and always make sure I have some in the house. The taste is great. If you like ginger you will love this tea. I often make a second cup with the same teabag. All Yogi teas are excellent quality.

Posted on Feb 3, 2023

High quality ingredients from a Certified B Corp. We use it if we're feeling a bit nauseous and it helps immensely with digestion. We've sworn by this tea for years now--it's a regular staple in our household! Tastes pretty good on its own and delicious with honey.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

Great quality and taste. The inly ingredient is ginger. I use it once or twice a day. Caffeine free, just what I prefer. The main benefit is that it really warms me up. I love this tea. On its own or with honey and lemon. I love Yogi brand. They always write inspirational messages.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

My go-to tea for helping my weak digestion. I take it after meals, especially when I ate too much or some wrong combination that doesn't agree with my stomach. Seems to be good quality compared to other brands I have tried. Includes some other ingredients, like Licorice, which makes it taste better.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

I've been trying to incorporate more ginger for health benefits (anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, cancer fighting properties, etc) but I don't really like the taste of pure, raw ginger. I was surprised that this tea is so light and the ingredients are not too strong or potent, and so it's so comforting. This tea also helps with an upset stomach as there is a tiny bit of peppermint mixed in the blend. This tea seems to be very high quality, and I feel so much relief and comfort even with just one warm cup in the evening or anytime I need it!

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

We take this tea after evening meal which helps with digestion -- plus it has a really great ginger punch! The addition of lemongrass and licorice makes this a more complex experience than you get from ginger alone. I like that Yogi teas are individually wrapped which prolongs life and makes it easy to carry a bag with you in case you're a guest of someone who only has black tea !

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

High quality tea with healthy and delicious ingredients. It tastes great, especially in the winter. It’s well packaged and reasonably priced. It’s caffeine free and ginger has many benefits. It was highly recommended to me and I would also like to recommend it. Many Thanks for having this product available iHerb!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Great quality tea blend and quality ingredients as well as great tasting. I use these tea bags when I'm on the road and don't have time to buy an actual ginger root for all it's health benefits and to settle my stomach. Serving size is perfect and I frequently use it either first thing in the morning or late at night or both. Well packaged and caffeine free.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022