IE
4.5

4.5
Posted on Mar 7, 2022
Love from the first sip

I finally understand why people love Yogi tea so much! After ordering few packages now I am a huge fan too and can't imagine my morning without it. It has a really nice tase and sometimes I do feel little more energetic. I am always curious what text comes with the bag. Love it!

Yogi Digestive Awakening Blackberry Apple Cider Tea is an excellent choice for those looking to improve their digestive health. The tea is made from ingredients like chicory root, cinnamon bark, ginger, and blackberry fruit, which combine to create a flavorful and refreshing beverage. I've been drinking the tea for a few weeks now and have definitely noticed an improvement in my digestive system. My stomach has felt less bloated and I haven't experienced any indigestion or cramps since starting to drink it. Additionally, the tea bags are also very affordable, so you can stock up on them without breaking the bank. Overall, I highly recommend Yogi Digestive Awakening Blackberry Apple Cider Tea as an effective way to naturally improve your digestive health. Amazing quality

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

The smell and taste of this tea are superb. It smells exactly like a cinnamon roll and has lovely, sweet but not overly sweet taste. The vanilla flavor is discernable and together with the other fabulous ingredients (licorice, cinnamon, rooibos and others) gives the tea its satisfying flavor. I drink it in the morning for the energy boost it provides.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I drink it after I'm awake it gives me energy and I can feel that I'm able to focus more on my day as whole without the feeling I have overdosed caffeine as I drank coffee which is the most thing I liked in this kind of tea

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I'm a 16 oz cup of coffee a day frequency. I use to be 32-48 oz to get my caffeine fix. Perfect Energy Vanilla Spice Tea is a great alternative. The taste is good and one serving mid afternoon has benefitted me greatly. I highly recommend for coffee drinkers looking for a little change.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I haven't tried this tea yet but I've tried other teas by yogi. the package became a little bit torn, but the teas inside are okay. vanilla flavor is always good for you because it is uplifting and sweet.

4addbb07-1f11-47d0-8401-4c7cef9dd409
Posted on Jan 29, 2023

This is my favorite Yogi tea. They aren't kidding, it gives you a good, mild, non jittery energy and it tastes amazing. If you like warm, slightly sweet, with excellent ingredients definitely give it a try!

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

Positive Energy Series is my favourite, including Raspberry/ vanilla/ tangerine flavour. They have 75mg caffeine which is quite sufficient to let me stay alert during work. Really like it, feel energise but not anxious which coffee does to me

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

I'm a fan of Yogi Tea, I have many of them, and this one definitely is one of my favourites. It gives energy but without the jitters, l-theanine helps stabilize the boost. The flavour is fantastic and so is the ingredient list.