Page 1 - Reviews - Yogi Tea, Stomach Ease, 16 Tea Bags, 1.02 oz (29 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I like the fact that they have different variants and i bought more than 20 pack so i could try each. Im surprised that all variants that i bought are equally good and i drink my tea based on my mood. I love the note that comes with each teabag, inspiring and relaxing everytime i drink my Yogi. Made or organic ingredients, blend is perfect, some caffeine free some are not. Benefits those who wants to feel ease after meal.

c89757f1-0f2b-4ca0-bc6e-62bc5fa6e0a5
ed22d876-fcf8-4d5b-8220-9fdf2c77ed45
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Very tasty, it has a sweet taste, if you don't like sweet, don't buy it, i take it after a heavy meal, and i also take it before my period , it relieves the symptoms of my stomach ache,good quality i love that every bag has a little quote

e39bbd19-298d-4be2-b4a5-3e2767c6f1a7
Posted on Dec 13, 2021

In love with this tea! Very helpful for a bloated stomach! Always buy almost all types of this brand! Drink it at least 3-4 times a day, so add it to my shopping cart with every order! Convenient packaging, each pouch individually, excellent quality, organic, caffeine-free, GMO-free and just perfect!

220b2f60-224f-4932-b832-4653ea58a602
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I can't say enough about this tea. The benefits to an upset stomach (digestive system) is phenominal. Steep the tea for 4 min and drink and it works like a charm. My whole family like the tea. The taste is quite pleasant compared to other brands. Great ingredients. And right in the perfect price range. Highly recommend.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I usually get an upset stomach so I tried this and whenever I drink it, it helps ease the pain. I like the taste because it has caramel on it so it is naturally sweet. You can use one bag for at least 3-4 cups. The quality is great as usual. :)

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I like the flavor of this tea and it help with digestion too. Since I like strong herbal tea, I either use 2 bags or I add a bag of Yogi Detox which blends well with this tea. Sometimes I add a little honey. In any case, it's worth trying if you sometimes feel full or uncomfortable after a big meal or just for a treat.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I suffer from chronic bloating due to certain foods and I find each night when I take this before bed it instantly relieves pain and discomfort and makes for a more restful and relaxed nights sleep so will buy again and keep in the cupboard for a nice hot drink each night I feel I need it. Tastes pleasant too especially adding a bit of honey.

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

Whenever I have a stomach issue like indigestion or heartburn, I take 2 bags of this tea and steep them for about 15 minutes with just a bit of water - approx 100g. Then I drink it and it always improves my condition. Definitely my goto medicine for any stomach issues.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

the quality is good. and also the ingredients are all natural..it taste a bit not so good. but my mom use it. and also my brother drink this tea. the fewquency is when needed only or when there is stomach pain. the size it like as other tea with good package.

5f65d771-45f5-4894-9cb1-1cb5fc36b356
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

the taste so so only. Those ingredient are quite common in my country (Indonesia). so i cant make a good judgement. but for the size pack and quality, the taste already strong enough. as for the benefit, it did it quite well, not to mention... it got no caffein (pro). now i got another option to drink beside yakult, if my tummy upset. Thanks Yogi Tea

84e59868-0b0b-44fe-bc4a-2f3694abe67c