IE

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I find these lozenges to be quite soothing on my throat. I like the fact that they are not made with refined sugar but use brown rice syrup instead. And, the menthol is not over-powering. iHerb used to carry larger quantity packages, which was more convenient. But, I'm glad they still carry the product.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I love zand menthol lozenges.. Always I buy it.. Very good taste.. You feel good after using it.. High quality and good for all ages.. Good size and package.. too much benefit. Nice scent. Very value. Each great-tasting lozenge is formulated with a proprietary herbal blend and accompanied by Vitamin C, Zinc or Menthol to provide nutritive support a healthy immune function. The Good-for-You Lozenge™ is ideal for throat soothing all year round.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I love Zand Menthol Herbalozenges because they help me feel better and the cool peppermint is soothing and cools my mouth and freshens my breath on a hot summer day. These lozenges are effective and the value is invaluable. I've used these for 30 years and I'm very grateful for their wonderful scent, quality, and healing benefits. The packaging and composition is wonderful. They help and benefit people of all ages and the size is great.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Zand is my go to brand for cough drops/lozenges because they are one of a few that offer true sugar free and artificial anything free. I like to keep some on hand at home, at work, and in my Bible so I don't having a coughing fit while playing the piano. Love the mint taste!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I used to eat Halls all the time until it upset my stomach from that day on. Gave them up and never thought of trying other menthol lozenges. When I tried the zinc elderberry flavor from this brand, I was amazed by it! I decided to try the menthol as well. This did not disappoint!! Tasty and delicately soothing. Ate 4 a day (because I liked the flavor so much haha) and didn't cause an issue with my stomach. It doesn't do much for sinus/ decongestion but I will repurchase this again and again just for the flavor!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Perfect! Pure quality ZAND menthol cough drops, without being loaded with sugar makes a huge difference in potent menthol taste, that brings immediate soothing relief to the throat, nose and sinuses! Great price and excellent delivery!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I love the Zand lozenges. My fav are the menthol, but recently bought green too and like. I typically buy at Sprouts but they are always out, ordered online

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I never go without these lozenges as its really effective in keeping the sniffles away. I have been a loyal Zand lozenge user for year- perfect for everyone to use, the size and quality are perfect.