Page 1 - Reviews - Zenwise Health, Joint Support, Advanced Strength, 180 Tablets - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

It was so helpful to me, I had the knee joint pain and it helped me to improve my walking. The benefits of this take pain away and makes you walk as usual. The package was well packed. I am of 46 years and I feel it is good for all ages. The quality is so good and ingredients I find it easy. The taste is good but the tablet is little too big for to swallow. My body easily absorption it. I feel very good in connective tissue and cartilage Hats off to Iherb

d6596cd3-758f-472b-bd55-275173b02391
Posted on May 19, 2022

I have only been taking it for a few days & already notice a difference in hip pain, foot pain & swelling. I have MS so every bit of improvement gives me hope for a brighter future. Can't wait to see the results after a couple months. The quality is excellent & the value is amazing. Fast shipping as well. The ingredient are everything to help a lot of the problems I'm having.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Great supplement for joint support. Both me and my mom used it, though not regularly, but I think that it helped us both. If tablets is your prefered way of taking this kind od supplements feel free to try this one. I'm sure you will not be disappointed. Stay safe and healthy and may God bless you!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

High quality, and effective ingredients. The tablets are slightly big but, they are easy to swallow. My dad uses it because he suffers from joint problems, and he feels comfortable using it!

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Excellent composition with Chondroitin, Glucosamine and MSM, including turmeric, which is the most studied anti-inflammatory known to man. This composition is a Perfect Blend needed for joints. Recommend you try it.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

the quality is great, with clean ingredients, I like the product so much perfect for my diet and use it frequently, it was well packaged.

Posted on May 30, 2022

glucosamine is great quality ingredients for adult age will make great improvement in the joint and cartilage . the absorption and taste are good and it will support the connective tissues .

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Got this for my mom. She noticed positive changes in her knee (range of movement increased and soreness decreased) after taking the supplement for two weeks. With the positive changes, she is now taking the supplement more regularly than before.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

To realize if it really improves the joint issues requires I reckon more time at least some months, and I would report the outcome after my wife and I have taken it for 2-3 months. Thanks for the prompt delivery along with the updates of the transport information.