IE

Posted on May 31, 2022
Great taste and works well

I wish I would have know about these at the start of my cough and cold. They did help shorten the duration but would have worked better if I had the early on when I got sick. Great to be able to purchase them and have them delivered to your home while sick.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

These just got me through a weekend three day show when I was still carrying some sort of endless cough this fall. Easy to travel with too, I only ever needed three a day:)

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I have been taking zicam for one reason or another since covid started - these taste good and easy to pop in your mouth - has elderberry which is good for you from colds etc so maybe ... it seems to work for me

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Tastes like candy so the kids don’t mind taking it

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Great taste

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Excellent

Posted on Feb 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The best thing to strengthen immunity at the time of a cold, flu or corona is to take it every 3 hours from the onset of symptoms, please help me with corona, thank God

Posted on Nov 5, 2021
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I bought it for less than a week, and it happened to come in handy. I started to have cold symptoms three days ago. When I went to bed in the middle of the night, the backflow of nasal water caused my sore throat, so I got up in the morning and ate breakfast. After 15 minutes, I tried one. It tastes a bit like that kind of fruit juice jelly sugar, with a little white sugar on the outside, it tastes orange, if you bite it with your teeth, it will be eaten quickly, so I took it in my mouth later. It can be said that it has some help in relieving sore throat caused by colds. This sugar is relatively easy to dissolve in saliva, and I really feel more comfortable after eating it. But I am not sure that it has a big effect on the onset of a cold. In addition, insomnia these days and nights will also make it more difficult to recover. I took one tablet every two to three hours as instructed the first two days. The serving size should not exceed five tablets a day. Remember to not eat any food for fifteen minutes before and after taking it, and do not eat or drink orange fruits/juice before and after 30 minutes. The cold symptoms of the day before yesterday were severe and runny nose. Yesterday, the nasal fluid stopped and turned into a stuffy nose + a little cough. Today I still have a stuffy nose and a little cough. I feel that if I can get a good night’s sleep, I should be getting better.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

It's made of jelly, and it doesn't taste like medicine. It's like a snack.