IE

Based on 7,188 Ratings
6,182
Posted on Aug 1, 2022
6,810

I bought it after reading the composition of the ingredients, it came in a nice package, the size and quality are good. I use it to give my nephew it is candy and it tastes nice and smells sweet like candy. It is for diet and you can eat it without thinking of sugar too.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

f7270f91-76d2-41c8-802b-5c9d9915b5dd
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

These are really nice to have after a meal. All the flavours are good. It’s my second time purchasing team. They are sweet minus the sugar. Almost too good to be true! They are high quality and have simple ingredients. I like that you get alot in the bag.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I can't say enough good things about these! I am one of those people that can easily taste artificial sweeteners and this is the first product that I can't taste the difference. The flavors are great! I haven't had one that I haven't liked and it will be an ongoing purchase for me.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

My 3-year-old is obsessed with candy and with this, I don't feel too bad giving him treats. Also, my friend is a dentist and confirmed that these are a better option than regular lollipops. But of course, everything in moderation. The taste is great (I've had a couple myself!) and loves how the coloring is from real fruit juice and not chemicals. The size of the lollipop is a bit small but I give my 3 year old two and he thinks he getting twice the amount of candy! Will be buying again.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I love Zollipops! I was very happy last time I purchased them to discover they were improved. Zollipops were good before, but now they seem thicker and to have a stronger fruit flavor, Delicious! They used to break easier so now I can enjoy them longer. I have had extensive tooth decay having eaten 'weigh' too many sweets all my life; but I like having something in my mouth--Zollipops I hope will help me lose weight and help me save on dental bills!

Posted on Dec 29, 2021
2,303

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Quality is nice Ingredients are clean Taste is fine not great lots of sugar added i feel Size is ok Use is fine Package is well done Candy my kids like but they prefare another brand that is in iherb Do sweet Smell mild Clean composition Diet 💪 Eat with love

aab260c0-626b-480a-b56a-e2aba2cda61c
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

This taste amazing and good quality . The ingredients contains maltitol too which isn't the best keto sugar. But! maltitol has about half the calories as traditional sugar,also it does not promote tooth decay, and has a somewhat lesser effect on the blood glucose level. So great alternative for candy. I

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I love it its amazing helping me a lot I love it its amazing helping me a lot I love it its amazing helping me a lot good in quality i like it so mush the size is perfect and its benefits a lot thank you for delivering it safely and the ingredients is amazing